Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 11, 2012

Phu Bai Airport of Hue City closed from Mar to Nov 2013

Phu Bai Airport of Hue City closed from Mar to Nov 2013

Hello everyone, Please update news Phu Bai airport of Hue city in Central Vietnam will be closed from Mar to Nov 2013 for reconstruction. You can change into train/bus or arrive in Da Nang airport fro Vietnam Trip

=>> Cheers for that.
(I still have nightmares about Hue airport, I had a flight delayed for six hours. Vietnam airways tried to contact me to tell me about it but as I was on the move they could not locate me. Hue airport is not much bigger that a suburban London rail station. For entertainment they put on a loop tape it lasted 20 minutes. If I ever again, see that Tom and Jerry cartoon where Spike (the scary looking dog) tries to make his dream home kennel...)

=>> I can only agree.

In July this year Phu Bai airport was closed for hours - you couldn't even wait inside the buildings - by a rogue buffalo bull on the runway. Friend was due to fly out at 1 pm but she had to return to town from the closed airport at noon. She then waited until 8 pm and returned to the airport for a flight that finally left at 1 am.

Partly it is an airport problem. But it is the airlines who fail to notify of delays that drive me crazy. I have a VN Air gold card, have had the same mobile phone number for more than five years but am never notified of delays. Like my friend I find out about delays when I reach the airport.


http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=2272920

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét