Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 11, 2012

Vietnam Airlines Economy Checked in baggage

Vietnam Airlines Economy Checked in baggage

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here can provide me with more information regarding checked in baggage with Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City flights with Vietnam Airlines.

I see on the website it says 30kg, but nowhere does it say from Australia that you can take 2 pieces that make up 30kgs. Obviously you cannot have 30kgs in one piece as the baggage handlers will refuse to carry a heavy load.

It only lists specifically for the USA to Ho Chi Minh flights. Can anyone shed some light on the baggage situation?

==>> My understanding it was 7kg carry-on and 23 kgs for stored luggage from Australia.

==>> You can send 30 kgs in one baggage from Australia to Viet Nam. I did so in May this year sending a 30 kg unaccompanied case from Canberra to Da Nang.

Plus my flight baggage must have been close to 30 kgs too. And I carried a laptop plus kindle plus camera etc all as cabin baggage. Neither flight was with VN Airlines.

Like the man says - phone them and ask.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét